Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Inspirations - Dating Your Spouse

(((Please forgive this late, pictureless submission!  It's been a crazy last couple of days!!!!)))

Jared and I just celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary in December.  It doesn't seem like that long ago that we said our "I do's", but a lot has changed!  And let's face it, being the parents of 2 little boys (ages 2 and 6) is tiresome enough without also adding in a husband who works a full-time job, and a wife that spends most of her time trying to keep the house from imploding.  We are busy people with an often overwhelming amount of stuff on the to-do list.  Most nights we fall asleep exhausted on the couch in front of the TV, after finally getting the boys to bed.  I treasure those nights (too few and far between!) where we can get a babysitter and get out of the house so we can spend time together without the kids.  It reminds me why I married this awesome man of mine.  So on this eve of Valentine's Day, I challenge you to find a way to go on a date with your spouse SOON.  Even if you can't get a babysitter, choose something new to do at home to remind each other why you love each other.  Here are a few sites with some great ideas!

Stay at Home Susie gives a date list of 77 ideas!

Connect with your spouse using this list here.

And if I ever get enough cash and time together at the same time, I'm definitely doing this for my sweetheart!

I hope you have a fantastic Valentine's Day tomorrow!

((Amy))

No comments:

Post a Comment