So, no matter where you are, whether your weather is hot or cold, pull up a chair, and check out these inspiring bits of bundling-up goodness.
From left to right, starting with the top...
1. The most adorable girls' sweater I've ever seen, from a super-crafty mama!
2. I love this quilt pattern. I think this is going to be my next project.
3. I need to learn how to knit cables so I can make this hat! Amanda has more great patterns here. (P.S. knitty.com has some great free patterns, too!)
4. 50+ ways to wear your scarf, plus a ton of cute, affordable options for purchase
5. Cabled boot cuffs with wooden buttons and boots - swoon!
6. Denyse Schmidt's Single Girl quilt pattern
7. My favorite site for free knitting and sewing patterns - the purl bee. This chevron knit baby blanket is perfect in every way.
8. Anna Maria Horner quilt. (I LOVE me some Anna Maria Horner!!)
9. A one skein, seed stitch knit cowl from knitandbake.com
What inspires you to bundle up?